its my birthday
17 doesn’t feel much different
Anonymous: How do u meet so many of ur favorite bands? its so cool! =)
I meet some through meet and greet packages, or just random meet and greets after shows. Then the others I usually find outside of the venue. :)
I really just want to know if I got meet and greet for the all time low tour agdndgbdfkjh
if you’re going to orlando warped tour, hit me up yo
Anonymous: Do u have any tips for someone who is going to warped tour for the first time?????????? :D
I’m 95% sure I know who this is lol, but yes.
- Dress comfortably
- bring water (bot not frozen, it’s considered a weapon)
- have hair ties on handy
- if you plan on moshing… keep your stuff in a small backpack but travel lightly
- bring a good amount of money (merch, overpriced food & drinks)
- make sure you eat a good meal before you go and keep yourself hydrated (no one wants to deal with the kid that passes out)
- don’t drop crowd surfers, if someone falls… help them up
- don’t be annoying, warped has an older crowd so just try keep up.
- get there EARLY. The line is terrible and parking is a bitch.
- be prepared to deal with shitty bathrooms.
- stay with people you know.
- have something to take note of set times. It’s a lot to keep up with.
- Don’t bring expensive items (iPods, fancy cameras, designer stuff) People have no problem stealing, you’d be surprised.
- Tip the merch guys, they sit there all day in the heat for you, help them out.
- don’t do something stupid like get caught with illegal substances.
- if you don’t plan on moshing and prefer to just chill, have something to sit on, the grass is not comfortable.
- 95% of the time, there is no shade. anywhere. deal with that as you please.
- wear sunscreen, you will end up with horrible tan lines.
- avoid wearing white, it will get dirty and be ruined forever. (I know from experience)
- and if you’re not old enough to go without a parent, don’t go.
any other questions? Just ask :)